Bulgarian MPs Smoke outside Parliament in Ban Aftermath
The Members of the Bulgarian Parliament have been spotted smoking outside the Parliamentary building Friday, which is the first day of the full smoking ban in closed public spaces.
After the misfire of the start of the plenary session Friday due to the lack of quorum, smokers among the MPs gathered at the north entrance of the Parliamentary building with a cigarette and a cup of coffee, marking the launch of the long-awaited ban.
The Parliamentary reporters and secretaries were seen smoking at the west entrance.
There was a special smoking room on the second floor, which officially closed Friday.
After the 20-minute smoking break, imposed on MPs who managed to arrive on time, the session began with a reading of the Public-Private Partnership Bill.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Mobile Vaccination Site Will be Available at Sofia Airport
- » Bulgaria Caretaker Health Minister Calls for Ramping up Vaccination in Nursing Homes
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 157 Newly Infected, 15 Fatalities
- » New Novavax Covid-19 Vaccine over 90 Percent Effective against Variety of Coronaviruses
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 42 Newly Infected, 2 Fatalities
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 123 New Cases