No Injuries, Damages in Bulgaria Quake Aftershock
No one is reported injured and no significant damage is said to be inflicted by the 4-magnitude aftershock felt in Bulgaria at 1 am Thursday.
The quake is a follow up to an initial significant 5.8-degree earthquake that hit Bulgaria's west in the small hour Tuesday.
The epicenter of the tremors is some 8 km off western city of Pernik and 26 km off capital Sofia.
The aftershock was felt in Pernik and Sofia, as well as nearby Kyustendil, Blagoevgrad, Vratsa and Montana.
Bulgaria's police and Civil Protection agency have said they are on the alert to react to any needs of citizens in case of a complicated situation.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria, July 2: Sunny and Warm, Temperatures Up to 35 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Temperatures Up to 36 Degrees on July 1
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny and Warm with Temperatures up to 36 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Summer Heat at the Beginning of the Week
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm Sunday
- » Bulgaria Weather: Heat up to 35 degrees in the Coming Days