Strong Aftershock Shakes Bulgaria's Sofia
A strong aftershock shook Bulgaria's capital Sofia at exactly 1 am on Thursday, almost 48 hours after the 5,8-6,0-magnitude earthquake that jolted Western Bulgaria.
According to the European Seismology Center, the aftershock had a magnitude of 4.3 on the Richter Scale.
The epicenter was southwest of Sofia near the city of Pernik at a depth of 2 km.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria, July 2: Sunny and Warm, Temperatures Up to 35 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Temperatures Up to 36 Degrees on July 1
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny and Warm with Temperatures up to 36 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Summer Heat at the Beginning of the Week
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm Sunday
- » Bulgaria Weather: Heat up to 35 degrees in the Coming Days