Bulgarian National Goalie Involved in Chain Car Accident - Report
Nikolay Mihaylov, goalkeeper of Bulgaria's national football team, was involved in a heavy chain car accident that took place on his home country's Trakiya highway, according to a media report.
A 50-year-old man perished and five were injured in the chain car accident. Mihaylov was not not driving his vehicle and was not injured, the Bulgarian National Television says.
The Bulgarian Football Union has issued a statement saying that Mihaylov was not present at the accident.
One of the vehicles involved in the three consecutive car crashes that took place on Friday may belong to Twente's goalkeeper or his father, Bulgarian Football Union president Borislav Mihaylov, but neither of them was in the vehicle, the statement explains.
- » Dead and Missing People after Landslides in Southwest China
- » The Russian Humanoid Robot "Fyodor" Has Been Sent into Space
- » NIMH: Extreme Fire Danger Level for 14 Bulgarian Regions
- » The Health Risk of Plastic in Drinking Water is Low
- » Sunny Weather, Hot in the Afternoon with Temperatures from 32C to 37C
- » BBC: Baby Dolphin Death Causes Dismay in Bulgaria