Bulgarian PM Invites Ousted Volleyball Coach to Talks
Bulgaria's Prime Minister, Boyko Borisov, has invited to a meeting the dismissed coach of the national men's volleyball team, Radostin Stoychev.
The meeting will be held at the Council of Ministries building at 10:30 am Wednesday and will focus on the state of the team and the relations among the players and the management.
The Minister of Sports and Youth, Svilen Neykov, is also going to attend.
Stoychev was dismissed Sunday, a day after the heavy favorites for the 2012 Olympic Games-European Qualification Tournament were defeated by Germany in the second semifinal.
The country's volleyball federation announced then that former coach, Italian Silvano Prandi, will take over the helm of the team, thus confirming earlier media speculations. It emerged, however, Tuesday that Prandi has sent an official statement declining the invitation.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Boxer Kubrat Pulev convincingly Defeated Jerry Forest
- » Dimitrov Double Dips Stateside
- » For the First Time: Bulgarian Baseball Player with a Professional Contract in the USA
- » Here is How to Download the Betway Mobile apps for Android and iOS for Bulgaria
- » Four Betway bonuses that made this brand among the best in Bulgaria
- » Five things you need to know before playing free casino games online