Prandi Declines Heading Bulgaria's Volleyball Team
Italian volleyball specialist, Silvano Prandi, has declined the invitation to become head coach of the Bulgarian national male volleyball team.
Radostin Stoychev, Bulgaria's volleyball team coach, was dismissed on Sunday, a day after the heavy favorites for the 2012 Olympic Games-European Qualification Tournament were defeated by Germany in the second semifinal.
The country's volleyball federation announced then that former coach Prandi will take over the helm of the team, thus confirming earlier media speculations.
Prandi has received the invitation and issued an official press statement that he has decided to not accept the offer. In it he stresses that his decision is final and came after days of consideration and thoughts.
Prandi explains the refusal with the lack of minimum cooperation and mutual agreement that would allow him to reasonably do his work.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Macedonian Football Fans Booed the Bulgarian Anthem but Lost the Match in the End
- » What Table Games can you find at the Best Casino Online in Canada
- » Bulgaria: World Title for the Rhythmic Gymnastics Ensemble in Sofia
- » First Medal for Bulgaria at the Rhythmic Gymnastics World Championships
- » How to Choose an NFL Sports Betting Site
- » EuroBasket: Bulgaria Defeated the Host Georgia