Bulgarian PM: We'll Nab Vanished Mobsters 'Sooner or Later'
Bulgaria's infamous mobsters known as the "Galevi brothers" stand no chance to escape from justice and it would only make it worse for them if they keep hiding, according to Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov.
Angel Hristov and Plamen Galev aka the "Galevi brothers" disappeared after the Bulgarian Supreme Court of Cassation finally confirmed their organized crime sentences last week, and the two were supposed to be sent to jail for 5 and 4 years respectively.
"My partners and I find the people whom we are looking for, sooner or later. And then, it really gets tougher for them," the Prime Minister declared.
Reports emerged on Thursday that Angel Hristov and Plamen Galev have fled Bulgaria with fake passports and BGN 40 M in cash.
A nationwide search warrant was issued for the "Galevi brothers" on Tuesday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Begging and Prostitution are No Longer Crimes in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: 1-year-old Child is in Coma after being Beaten in Plovdiv
- » Bulgaria: Mother and Son were found Dead in Kyustendil
- » Bulgaria: A Municipal Councilor in Velingrad was Murdered (UPDATED)
- » Bulgaria: Two People Killed in a Fight between Families in Nova Zagora
- » The 15-year-old Bus Driver who Killed the Policemen may Receive up to 10 Years in Prison