Bulgaria Invites Israeli Companies to Invest in Infrastructure
Bulgaria's Transport Minister Ivaylo Moskovski has invited companies from Israel to take part in tenders for the construction of transport infrastructure in the country.
Moskovski has also invited Israeli firms to participate in tenders for the concession of Bulgarian ports and airports.
On Tuesday, Moskovski met with his Israely counterpart Yisrael Katz in Israel. The Bulgarian Transport Minister told his colleague that projects worth a total of BGN 3.6 B (approximately EUR 1.84 B) are currently being fulfilled in Bulgaria courtesy of EU's Transport Operational Program.
Bulgaria will rely on public-private partnerships for the projects it cannot finance with EU money, Moskovski told Katz, adding that he believes Israeli companies will be interested in the concession of Bulgarian ports and airports.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Forecast for Economic Growth in 2022
- » Bulgaria: 7.8% Annual Inflation in December
- » The Regime for Entry into Bulgaria of Citizens of some Countries is Changing
- » Kraken Cryptocurrency Exchange: Bulgaria owns $10 billion Bitcoin
- » UN: Recovering Employment could take Years
- » Price of housing in Bulgaria has risen by more than the EU average since 2010