Ina Mancheva Named Miss Bulgaria 2012
17-year-old Ina Mancheva from Vratsa has been named Miss Bulgaria 2012, announced TV7.
The runner up is Gabriela Vasileva, 20, from Byala Slatina, with the third place grabbed by Paula Koletzova, 18, from Plovdiv.
Ina Mancheva gathered the most votes on the official website of the contest, missbulgaria.tv, and was elected for the crown live on TV7, after having charmed the jury.
Part of her award is a Skoda Citigo (the first in Bulgaria), and an Altinbas pendant.
Mancheva will represent Bulgaria in the Miss World contest to take place in Ordos, China.
- » Today, the Fate of Penka the Cow will be Decided
- » Save More With a Kitchen Garden
- » More and more Newlyweds Marry at the Ancient Theater in Plovdiv
- » Dospat Rescued Bears will be Sent to Greece for Readaptation (Video)
- » Flora Burgas 2018 Gathers Craftsmen, Florists, Musicians and Artists
- » Kate Middleton Gives Birth to 3rd Baby