Denmark Busts 4 Terror Suspects
Danish authorities have reportedly prevented a terror attack from taking place in the country, as four terror suspects were busted on Friday near Copenhagen.
It was initially reported that three men, a 22-year-old Jordanian citizen, a 23-year-old Turkish citizen who lives in Denmark, and a 21-year-old Danish citizen who lives in Egypt, have been arrested in Copenhagen.
Denmark's Security and Intelligence Service said they were charged with illegal possession of automatic weapons and ammunition.
A fourth suspect was later nabbed in the capital.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 213 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Referendums Continue for a Second Day in the Russian-Occupied Regions
- » UN: War Crimes were Committed in Ukraine during the Conflict with Russia
- » Italy's Elections might Put in Power the most Right-Wing Government since World War II
- » Day 212 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Referendums on Joining Russia have started in 4 Ukrainian Regions
- » Russia Banned the Bulgarian Language in Occupied Ukraine
- » Day 211 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The World Reacts to Putin’s Mobilization