Bulgaria's Telerik Acquires US Partner NimblePros
Bulgaria's software company Telerik announced the acquisition of NimblePros, a US service provider of custom software solutions and training.
"Over the last few years, Telerik has built a solid working relationship with Michelle and Steve Smith and the NimblePros team," said Vassil Terziev, co-CEO of Telerik.
"Formally making them a part of the Telerik family was a natural next step."
The entire NimblePros team, including founders Steve and Michelle Smith, will be joining Telerik as part of its Enterprise Services Group.
The price of the deal was not disclosed.
Following the acquisition, the NimblePros team will remain in the Cleveland, Ohio area.
With the expansion, Telerik will have 550 employees and eleven offices across the United States, Bulgaria, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, Australia and India, servicing over 100,000 customers.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Revenue Growth of nearly 13%
- » Vestbee launches New Program to Support Cleantech Startups
- » Bulgarian Finance Minister: Next Year the Minimum Wage should become BGN 940
- » Trump: I will be Arrested on Tuesday! Go out to Protest!
- » Despite the High Prices of Eggs in Bulgaria - They are Still the Cheapest in the EU
- » TME catalogue now includes Murata and Murata Power Solutions Products