Bulgaria's Telerik Acquires US Partner NimblePros
Bulgaria's software company Telerik announced the acquisition of NimblePros, a US service provider of custom software solutions and training.
"Over the last few years, Telerik has built a solid working relationship with Michelle and Steve Smith and the NimblePros team," said Vassil Terziev, co-CEO of Telerik.
"Formally making them a part of the Telerik family was a natural next step."
The entire NimblePros team, including founders Steve and Michelle Smith, will be joining Telerik as part of its Enterprise Services Group.
The price of the deal was not disclosed.
Following the acquisition, the NimblePros team will remain in the Cleveland, Ohio area.
With the expansion, Telerik will have 550 employees and eleven offices across the United States, Bulgaria, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, Australia and India, servicing over 100,000 customers.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian-Turkish Business Forum brought Together over 300 Businesses and Organizations in Burgas
- » Bulgaria has Paid almost 400 Million Euros for the Import of Azeri Gas
- » Bulgarian-Turkish Business Forum opens Today in Burgas
- » Unfair Import of Millions of Eggs from Ukraine: Bulgarian Producers
- » Balchik- Increasingly Popular Destination on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Bulgaria approved a Derogation for the Purchase of Parts and Materials for the Kozloduy NPP from Russia