H&M Opens 2nd Bulgarian Store
Fashion brand H&M opened its second store in Bulgaria and its first one in the Black Sea city of Varna on Friday.
The store is located in Varna's Grand Mall and its area is approximately 2 200 square meters. With the new H&M store opened, Grand Mall's occupancy rate has reached 83%.
H&M's first store in Bulgaria opened on March 10 in Sofia's The Mall. Two more stores are to open this spring, one in Sofia's Serdika Center and one in Galleria Burgas in the Black Sea city of Burgas.
H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB (operating as H&M) is a Swedish retail-clothing company, known for its fast-fashion clothing offerings for women, men, teenagers and children.
It has over 2,300 stores in 41 countries and as of 2011 employed around 87,000 people.
- » Why Are Statistics Important?
- » "Beverages and Tobacco" Sector Recorded the Largest Increase in the Exports of Bulgaria to the EU
- » The Car Market in Europe is Growing
- » Hungary Increases its Share in the Paid-in Capital of the International Investment Bank (IIB)
- » Bulgaria's Average Insured Income was BGN 1015,82 In November
- » The Monthly Inflation in December 2019 was 0.7%