Thosands Sing Out Against Norwegian Mass Murderer
Over 40 000 people gathered in Oslo on Thursday to sing a song hated by Norwegian mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik.
The song in question is called Barn av regnbuen (Children of the Rainbow), based on Pete Seeger's My Rainbow Race.
The mass killer had accused the singer of Children Of The Rainbow, Lillebjoern Nilsen, of being a Marxist who sought to brainwash children.
The protest followed several days of defiant testimony from Breivik, who has admitted killing 77 people but denied criminal guilt, claiming his acts of terror were "necessary."
Thousands more Norwegians held similar musical protests in towns across the country, The Guardian informs. The protest came as survivors lined up inside the courtroom to take the witness stand and describe the bombing.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Schengen Condition Fulfilled - Migrants on the Balkan Route have Halved
- » Erdogan declared Three-Month State of Emergency in 10 Regions of Turkey, Deaths from the Earthquakes are now 5000
- » Day 349 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv Expects a New Russian Offensive Very Soon
- » Turkey's Energy Infrastructure after the Earthquakes: Huge Fire, Stopped Gas and Oil Pipelines
- » More than 4,300 People Died from Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- » Thousands of Dead after Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria (OVERVIEW)