Thosands Sing Out Against Norwegian Mass Murderer
Over 40 000 people gathered in Oslo on Thursday to sing a song hated by Norwegian mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik.
The song in question is called Barn av regnbuen (Children of the Rainbow), based on Pete Seeger's My Rainbow Race.
The mass killer had accused the singer of Children Of The Rainbow, Lillebjoern Nilsen, of being a Marxist who sought to brainwash children.
The protest followed several days of defiant testimony from Breivik, who has admitted killing 77 people but denied criminal guilt, claiming his acts of terror were "necessary."
Thousands more Norwegians held similar musical protests in towns across the country, The Guardian informs. The protest came as survivors lined up inside the courtroom to take the witness stand and describe the bombing.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Dozens Killed and Injured after an Explosion in a Pakistani Mosque
- » A Greek Fighter Jet has Crashed in the Ionian Sea, the Two Pilots are Missing
- » European Commission: EU Member States can Finance the Fence along the Bulgarian-Turkish Border Themselves
- » Day 341 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Putin Threatened Boris Johnson with a Missile
- » Israel is making it easier to Own Guns and sends more Troops to the West Bank
- » Israel strikes an Iranian Munitions Site with Targeted Drones