Breivik's Serbian Connection Is Srebrenica Killer - Report
Norwegian mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik's "Serbian contact" is possibly Milorad Pelemis, a military commander involved in the Srebrenica massacre, the Norwegian NTB has reported, citing Bosnian media.
Breivik himself has claimed that he met with a Serbian war criminal in Liberia back in 2002, without specifying his name.
The mass murderer's visit to Liberia, as well as the alleged meeting in London during which the Knights Templar organization was reportedly established, was among the topics discussed in court on Wednesday.
On Friday, the right-wing extremist revealed that he acquired the knowledge to carry out a bombing and shooting rampage on the Internet, studying case studies of Al Qaeda and other attacks and reading more than 600 bomb-making guides.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Dozens Killed and Injured after an Explosion in a Pakistani Mosque
- » A Greek Fighter Jet has Crashed in the Ionian Sea, the Two Pilots are Missing
- » European Commission: EU Member States can Finance the Fence along the Bulgarian-Turkish Border Themselves
- » Day 341 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Putin Threatened Boris Johnson with a Missile
- » Israel is making it easier to Own Guns and sends more Troops to the West Bank
- » Israel strikes an Iranian Munitions Site with Targeted Drones