Lukoil Bulgaria to Offer Bitumen at Affordable Prices
Lilyana Pavlova, Minister of Regional Development and Public Works, and Valentin Zlatev, CEO of Lukoil Bulgaria, discussed Thursday the dynamics of prices of building materials derived from petroleum and the impact on road construction.
According to an announcement of the Regional Development Ministry's press office, the two sides discussed the opportunity to achieve lower prices in purchases of certain volumes of raw materials "within the framework of a mutually beneficial partnership."
A second meeting with representatives of all interested parties will be held by the end of the month at Pavlova's proposal to negotiate the details.
One of the topics on the agenda of the meeting was an option for Lukoil Bulgaria to produce and supply polymer modified bitumen to building companies.
At present, the commodity is produced by the companies themselves, which pushes up the cost of the product even further.
Zlatev assured that the economic, legal and ethical expectations of society towards the representatives of business organizations was "the social responsibility of the business sector and of the Lukoil Bulgaria company."
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ex-Head of the Bulgarian Services: Putin feels Cornered and looks for a Solution Hysterically
- » Bulgaria’s President Convenes Consultative Meeting on the Escalation of the War in Ukraine
- » Storages in Europe are Filled with nearly 87% Natural Gas
- » "Bulgargaz" announces Tenders for the Supply of Liquefied Gas until 2034
- » Bulgaria is Giving Up on Long-Term Supplies from Gazprom
- » Europe reports Record Prices for Bread, in Bulgaria the Increase is almost 30%