NW Bulgaria Braces for Day of Wind, Cold
Code yellow has been declared for 8 Bulgarian regions Tuesday over the forecast for gusty winds and very low morning temperatures.
The forecast has been issued by the Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, BAS.
Code yellow means potentially dangerous weather, where the forecast is not for unusual meteorological events, but requires people to exercise caution.
It is effective for the regions of Vidin, Montana, Vratsa, Sofia City, Sofia, Pernik, Kyustendil, and Blagoevgrad.
The forecast is for strong winds and clouds, but without precipitations. The mercury will climb only to 11 to 16 degrees Celsius, 12 in the capital Sofia.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Yellow and Orange Wind Codes in almost all of Bulgaria
- » Owner of Patagonia Donated All Profits to Save the Planet
- » Yellow Code for Strong Winds in 12 Regions of Bulgaria for September 12
- » More than 3000 Lightnings fell in an hour in Bulgaria - Stara Zagora and Karlovo are Flooded
- » Bulgaria is Threatened with a Fine of an Eight Figure Sum in Euros because of Landfills
- » Because of the Climate, the US Senate approved the "Biggest Investment in History"