Easter Bomb Explodes in Nigeria
A car bomb went off in the Nigerian city of Kaduna Sunday, killing an undetermined number of people.
The wreckage was such that it was difficult to put an exact number on deaths, The Daily Times of Nigeria says, citing a police spokesperson.
Reports cited by international media say at least 20 people were killed.
The Islamist sect Boko Haram, responsible for the attacks last Christmas that killed at least 40 people in the north, had threatened to carry out attacks against the Christian community during the Holy Week.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The EU might agree on a Price Ceiling of $60 per barrel for Russian Oil
- » Third Letter Bomb found in Spain
- » Day 281 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Battle for Bakhmut continues, Russia to expand Nuclear Weapons infrastructure in 2023
- » Germany recognized the Holodomor in Ukraine as Genocide
- » Turkey installed a 280-ton Gas Collection Tank in the Black Sea
- » OLAF: Bulgaria should Return €12 Million to the EU