Bulgarian Olympic Chair Gets Stood Up by Dennis Rodman
Scandalous ex NBA player Dennis Rodman has been a no show at a scheduled meeting with the chair of the Bulgarian Olympic Committee Chair and former high jump Stefka Kostadinova.
Rodman, who is in Bulgaria for the Bulgarian all-star basketball game on Saturday, was supposed to meet up with Kostadinova, a former world sports star herself, at 2 pm on Friday.
Instead, he "took her for a ride", the reason for that most likely being that he was still sleeping in the afternoon, sources from the organizers of his visit in Bulgaria said, cited by BGNES.
Rodman is known to have partied until very early in the morning in a Sofia club, where he is said to have demonstrated amazing dancing skills, and to have showered ladies with flowers.
The head of the Bulgarian Basketball Federation Georgi Glushkov also showed up at the meeting with Kostadinova, and was surprised by the no show of Rodman, especially after the two had a hearty joint news conference a day earlier, with Rodman demonstrating knowledge that Glushkov is the only Bulgarian to have played in NBA (Phoenix Suns in the 1980s.).
The Bulgarian all-star basketball game will be held Saturday night at the Armeetz Arena in Sofia.
- » Georgi Yanev, Alexander Alexandrov and Anelia Dukova Winners of the ISCT 2020 Squash Tournament
- » Official: Kubrat Pulev will Fight Anthony Joshua
- » Grigor Dimitrov to Play in Bulgaria at the Sofia Open 2020
- » Vladimir Iliev is the Athlete of the Year
- » Best Resorts in Bulgaria for Skiing Enthusiasts
- » Grigor Dimitrov with a New Coach