Dilma Rouseff's Popularity Brakes All-time Brazilian Records
The popularity of Brazilian President with Bulgarian origins, Dilma Rousseff, among voters and fellow countrymen and women, has broken all records, according to a recent poll.
The sociological research has been released recently by the Brazilian Institute for the Study of Public Opinion.
Dilma's predecessor, Brazil's former President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, was the previous record holder with 70% voters' approval during his term.
According to the latest data, Rouseff has secured skyrocketing ratings, and now has 77% approval, which is a new all-time record for Brazil.
More on Dilma Rousseff's Bulgarian roots read HERE.
- » EU Starts Legal Action Against Hungary for ‘Stop Soros’ Migrant Law
- » South Korean Court Sentences President Park to Another Eight Years in Jail
- » Scientists just Found £150,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 of Diamonds in the Ground
- » France Closes in on Phone Ban in Schools from September
- » New Technology Allows Ground Telescope to Take Sharper Images Than Hubble
- » Akka Link & Fly Flying Train Concept Looks to Disrupt the Plane Industry