Kosovo Anti-Corruption Chief Nabbed for Bribe
Kosovo's Prosecutor's Office anti-corruption unit head Nazmi Mustafa has been arrested on suspicions for corruption, report agencies Tuesday.
The Kosovo anti-corruption boss has been arrested Monday at his official office, according to the Kosovar press, quoted by Serbian agency Tanjug and the Bulgarian News Agency.
Mustafa has been detained as part of an investigation on the part of EULEX prosecutors operating in Kosovo.
The operation in the cities of Pec and Prizren has two more persons arrested, who are reportedly Mustafa's good friends.
The two, stemming from the twon of Djakovica, are suspected to have requested at Mustafa's behest large sums of money from people with various charges, against a lifting of accusations against them.
EULEX sources have confirmed the arrests, as the investigation continues.
- » The EU has Reached a Preliminary Agreement on the Defense Budget until 2027
- » Trump Creates Space Troops
- » MEPs Demand an End to the Change of Time in 2020
- » In Northern Macedonia, Are Preparing For the Presidential Election
- » Saudi Arabia and Pakistan Signed Contracts For $ 20 billion
- » Thousands of Albanians Went to the Streets to Demand the Resignation of the Prime Minister