Kosovo Anti-Corruption Chief Nabbed for Bribe
Kosovo's Prosecutor's Office anti-corruption unit head Nazmi Mustafa has been arrested on suspicions for corruption, report agencies Tuesday.
The Kosovo anti-corruption boss has been arrested Monday at his official office, according to the Kosovar press, quoted by Serbian agency Tanjug and the Bulgarian News Agency.
Mustafa has been detained as part of an investigation on the part of EULEX prosecutors operating in Kosovo.
The operation in the cities of Pec and Prizren has two more persons arrested, who are reportedly Mustafa's good friends.
The two, stemming from the twon of Djakovica, are suspected to have requested at Mustafa's behest large sums of money from people with various charges, against a lifting of accusations against them.
EULEX sources have confirmed the arrests, as the investigation continues.
- » Stan Lee, Marvel Comics' Real-Life Superhero, Dies at 95
- » At Least Six Killed in Kabul Suicide Attack
- » Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin Have Held a Brief Conversation at the Elysée Palace
- » Death Toll from Somalia Bomb Attack Rises to 53
- » More than 100 People Killed in Clashes in Yemen
- » Turkish President Erdogan Stresses on Global Peace