Spring Returns to Bulgaria after Weekend Snow
After the Sunday cold and snow, the weather in Bulgaria will gradually return back to spring Monday.
It will be sunny through the day, and winds will subside. The maximum temperatures will reach between 10 and 15 degrees Celsius, 11 in the capital Sofia.
The forecast has been issued by the Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, BAS.
The Black Sea coast will see sun as well, but it will be cooler there with the mercury climbing to 11-13 degrees. The temperature of the sea water is about 8 degrees, without strong waves.
Weather in the mountains will be favorable for tourism.
Clouds will start coming in from the west in the evening.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Because of the Climate, the US Senate approved the "Biggest Investment in History"
- » Europe and the US in Sweltering Heat, 50 Degrees in Iraq
- » Over 1,000 killed in Spain's Heatwave
- » Bulgaria: The Weather will get Hotter in the coming days
- » Bulgaria: Extreme Danger of Fires Today
- » Temperatures are Dropping, Dangerous Weather in half of Bulgaria