Over 70% of Bulgarians Live in Urban Areas
About 71% of all Bulgarians live in cities and towns, according to data of the National Statistics Institute, NSI.
5.3 million Bulgarians, of whom 2.5 million men and 2.7 million women reside in urban areas. The rest – about 2.1 million of whom 1 048 million men and 1 081 million women live in villages.
The NSI data further show that in 2010 about 103 000 people relocated to cities and towns while only 47 000 moved to rural areas.
- » Luxembourg Becomes the First Country in the World with Free Public Transport
- » Northern Macedonia has Confirmed the First Case of a Coronavirus
- » Record Visitors to Louvre Exhibition
- » Rumours about First Case of Coronavirus in Bulgaria!
- » Prices of Drugs without Medical Prescription to be Regulated
- » All Samples of Patients in Bulgaria who were Suspected to be Infected with COVID-19 are Negative