Northern Bulgaria under Code Yellow over Gusty Winds
Code yellow has been declared for 11 Bulgarian regions Saturday over the forecast for gusty winds.
The forecast has been issued by the Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, BAS.
Code yellow means potentially dangerous weather, where the forecast is not for unusual meteorological events, but requires people to exercise caution.
It is effective for the regions of Vidin, Montana, Vratsa, Pleven, Lovech, Veliko Tarnovo, Ruse, Targovishte, Razgrad, Silistra, and Shumen.
The forecast is for strong winds, but almost no rain. The mercury will climb more and will reach 13 to 18 degrees Celsius, 13 in the capital Sofia.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Droughts alone could cost 1% of GDP in Central Eastern Europe in Coming Years
- » Bulgaria: Heavy Rain in 10 Provinces, Strong Wind in 5
- » Yellow and Orange Wind Codes in almost all of Bulgaria
- » Owner of Patagonia Donated All Profits to Save the Planet
- » Yellow Code for Strong Winds in 12 Regions of Bulgaria for September 12
- » More than 3000 Lightnings fell in an hour in Bulgaria - Stara Zagora and Karlovo are Flooded