Bulgaria's Electric Co with New CEO
The financial director of Bulgaria's National Electric Company, NEK, Ivo Lefterov, is temporarily taking over the company.
Lefterov will be acting CEO of NEK until the conclusion of the job competition, Deputy Minister of Economy, Energy and Tourism, Valentin Nikolov, announced Wednesday.
The latest reshuffle became necessary because NEK CEO, Mihail Andonov, was appointed over the weekend as Head of the Bulgarian Energy Holding, BEH, after the new Economy and Energy Minister, Delyan Dobrev, dismissed Yordan Georgiev from leading NEK.
Late Tuesday evening, BEH made changes in the management of the Kozloduy Nuclear Power Plant, NPP, and of NEK, through which Nikolov became part of the leadership of both companies while Lefterov became member of the NEK Board.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » PM Boyko Borissov: Bulgaria Will Start Importing Azeri Gas by January 1
- » Analysis: Energy Policy in Bulgaria – Too Much Of Everything
- » PM Boyko Borissov: EC Must Find a Plan for Countries with Coal Dominated Energy Industries
- » Bulgaria's PM: We Will Construct Unit 7 of Kozloduy Nuclear Power Plant with American Reactor
- » Low Carbon Voltage
- » Bulgarian Energy Holding: BGN 50 Million Loan for Mini Maritsa Iztok