It's Official: Bulgarian EconMin Has US BA Diploma
Bulgaria's newly appointed Minister of Economy and Energy, Delyan Dobrev, has graduated with a Bachelor of Arts Degree and Economy Major from the Wesleyan University in Middletown, Connecticut, US.
This is the official response of the Director of the PR Office of the University, which had been received after the request of Bulgaria's PRESSCLUB Information Agency (PIA).
Prompted by claims of journalist Grigor Lilov posted on Facebook, several Bulgarian media published last Thursday and Friday articles casting doubt on the validity of the Minister's education degree.
The Ministry of Economy and Energy sent to all media scanned copies of his diplomas, including the one from the Wesleyan University, and issued a statement that "such insinuations were categorically untrue."
- » Three Estimates for the Bulgaria Population by 2040 were Developed by Scientists from the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
- » Public Transport in Plovdiv Might Become Free of Charge
- » Massive Ancient Underground City Once Housed 20,000 People
- » Facebook Will Give You 10 minutes to Delete a Message
- » Today is The International Day of the Blind People and the World Day of Goodness
- » Over 2350 Old Tires have been Collected in Sofia in the Last Month