Director of Large Taxpayers Tax Directorate in Bulgaria Dismissed
Sfetan Trichkov, Director of the Large Taxpayers and Insurers Territorial Directorate of the National Revenue Agency (NRA), was dismissed Monday by the NRA CEO.
The move was explained with the insufficient quality of work of the entity, according to a statement of the revenue authority.
Galya Dimitrova, Director of the Performance Management Directorate, was appointed as a temporary replacement for Trichkov.
Some 1600 companies are registered at the Large Taxpayers Tax Directorate.
Their contribution to the state budget amounted to BGN 4.5 B for 2011, or 35.3% of all revenues collected by the NRA for the year.
An inspection of the existing criteria for large taxpayers and insurers is currently underway at the orders of Finance Minister Simeon Djankov.
The aim is to reduce the number of companies registered at the entity.
The last top-level reshuffles at the NRA took place in the beginning of June 2011 and affected the Sofia Territorial Directorate.
Prior to that, Djankov repeatedly voiced his dissatisfaction with the work of NRA and its Executive Director Krasimir Stefanov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend