New Minister Replaces Bulgarian Energy Holding Head
Bulgarian Energy Holding head Yordan Georgiev has been dismissed and replaced by Mihail Andonov, announced the Bulgarian Ministry of Energy and Economy Sunday.
On his part, Mihail Andonov was up to now the director of Bulgaria's National Electric Company (NEK).
"BEH needs a manager who knows in detail the development of the energy sector in Bulgaria. Andonov has worked in energy for 17 years and has an excellent knowledge of its issues," stated the Ministry.
However, Traikov was formally dismissed from office this week by the Bulgarian Parliament, after PM Boyko Borisov asked him to resign.
Traikov was replaced by his vice-Minister, Delyan Dobrev, who signed the dismissal of Georgiev and appointment of Andonov to chair BEH.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » PM Boyko Borissov: Bulgaria Will Start Importing Azeri Gas by January 1
- » Analysis: Energy Policy in Bulgaria – Too Much Of Everything
- » PM Boyko Borissov: EC Must Find a Plan for Countries with Coal Dominated Energy Industries
- » Bulgaria's PM: We Will Construct Unit 7 of Kozloduy Nuclear Power Plant with American Reactor
- » Low Carbon Voltage
- » Bulgarian Energy Holding: BGN 50 Million Loan for Mini Maritsa Iztok