Actavis CEO Vows Normal Drug Prices for Bulgaria
Pharmaceutical company Actavis CEO Claudio Albrecht met Sunday Bulgarian PM Boyko Borisov to assure him the company will continue its committed approach to the Bulgarian market.
In particular, Albrecht stated that his company will make a thorough analysis to find out any leeways to decrease the prices of drugs it produces.
The company boss also emphasized that Actavis will continue to pursuea a pro-generic drugs policy, as part of worldwide efforts to reduce the prices of medications.
In Bulgaria, the Switzerland-based Actavis company, is the largest producer of drugs, holding in its portfolio some 280 generic drugs.
Actavis has bought the Bulgarian pharmaceutical factories in Dupnitsa and Troyan, and has units in 40 countries worldwide.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Minister of Economy: Bulgaria will get away with the Recession, there will be a sharp Drop in Inflation
- » Rakia & Spirits Fest Sofia 2022
- » "Bulgargaz" offers Higher than announced Price of Natural Gas for December
- » The Bulgarian National Bank has doubled the Main Interest Rate
- » Bulgaria returns to Growth of Brain Business Jobs in 2021
- » InterContinental Sofia - The Only Hotel in Bulgaria to receive a Green Key Certificate 2022