Mercator to Open 5 Roda Stores in Bulgaria 2012
Slovenian retail chain Mercator plans to open five new Roda supermarkets in Bulgaria in 2012, it has been announced.
Almost all of the stores are expected to be located in Sofia, since Mercator-B, the company whose goal is to develop a chain of retail stores on the Bulgarian market, focused its activity towards the capital over the past year, according to Capital Daily.
Merkator-B is trying to optimize its chain in Bulgaria. The company canceled several hypermarket contracts over the past several months.
In January, Merkator-B closed an existing store in the Varna Towers trade center in the Black Sea capital Varna.
Currently, there are four Roda stores in Bulgaria – two in Sofia and two in Stara Zagora.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Foreign Leaders will arrive in Bulgaria for the Opening Ceremony of the Interconnector with Greece
- » Europe is preparing for a Shut Down of Mobile Networks this Winter
- » What is EBRD's Economic Forecast for Bulgaria
- » Crypto Glossary- a Rundown with all the Vocabulary necessary to learn in the Crypto Industry
- » The Interconnector Bulgaria-Greece secured Act 16
- » Natural Gas in Bulgaria could Drop in Price by 32 percent Soon