Bulgaria to Unveil 2 Photovoltaic Parks Built by South Korean Investors
South Korea's Ambassador to Bulgaria Chun Bi-ho will attend Thursday the inauguration ceremony of two photovoltaic parks, "Samovodene" and "Zlataritsa", located near the city of Veliko Tarnovo in central northern Bulgaria.
The projects were implemented by the SDN Company and KOSEP, which is part of South Korea's national power company.
The installations absorbed an investment of EUR 154 M, which makes it the biggest Korean investment in the Bulgaria.
The ceremony will also be attended by Deputy Minister of Economy, Energy and Tourism Dimitar Chohadzhiev, the executive director of the Sustainable Energy Development Agency Kolyo Kolev, the District Governor of Veliko Tarnovo, Pencho Penchev and other official guests from South Korea.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria has Paid almost 400 Million Euros for the Import of Azeri Gas
- » Bulgaria approved a Derogation for the Purchase of Parts and Materials for the Kozloduy NPP from Russia
- » Bulgaria has Managed to Reduce Gas Demand by a record 24%
- » "Bulgargaz" offers Cheaper Gas for April and May
- » The State Oil Company of Azerbaijan will Open an Office in Bulgaria in May
- » Bulgaria’s Energy Minister: I changed the Management of Kozloduy NPP because of Potential Connections with Russia