Bulgarian Scrap Merchants Rally to Block Sofia
A protest of companies for the purchase of ferrous and non-ferrous metals and scrap is expected to block the Bulgarian capital Sofia Wednesday.
The representatives of the business insist that the State is unfairly restricting their activities and has no desire for a dialogue and solving the issues. They will present a package of measures they plan to undertake to halt a new Bill which limits facilities for the purchase of scrap only to municipalities with approved general territory plan.
About 350 freight trucks will take part in the protest.
Traffic is going to be impeded after 11 am, when the rally is scheduled to start, along the "Botevgradsko Shosse," and "Danail Nikolaev" boulevards and near "Stochna Gara."
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: New Earthquake near Plovdiv
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 66 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny with Rain only in the Mountains
- » An Early Warning system for Disasters and Accidents is being developed in Bulgaria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 60 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny with Rain only in the Southwestern Regions