Bank Security Guard Found Shot to Death in Northwestern Bulgarian Town
A bank security guard in the north-western town of Byala Slatina, Vratsa district, was found shot in the temple on Monday evening.
A police patrol was dispatched to the local office of Asset Bank at 7.40 p.m. because the site had not been closed on time.
The police officers found the 38-year guard in the office breakroom with a bullet wound on his temple and his duty weapon lying next to him.
Nothing was found missing from the bank vault.
A pre-trial investigation has been launched into the case.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A Young Woman was Killed by her Husband in a Bulgarian Village
- » Ukrainian Currency worth nearly 1 Million BGN was found in a Cache of a Bus on the Danube Bridge-Ruse
- » Bulgaria: A Driver was Detained after a Spectacular Chase with the Police in Sofia
- » Murder in Sofia: A Man Died from Multiple Stab Wounds, his Son was Detained
- » Bulgaria: Authorities Detained a Police Officer while On Duty with more than 1.6 Promille of Alcohol
- » Specialized Police Operation in the Bulgarian Village of Sindel after the Rape of a 73-year-old Woman