Bulgaria's Business Climate Sees Slight Decrease Febr 2012
Bulgaria's total business climate index has registered a 2,4% decrease in February 2012 as compared with the previous month, according to the country's National Statistical Institute.
A worsening business climate has been observed in the Bulgarian construction, retail trade and service sectors.
The business climate in industry has preserved its level from the previous months despite a decrease in production activity. The main factor limiting the activity of the enterprises remains the uncertain economic environment, even though its negative impact has decreased over the last month.
In February, Bulgaria's business climate in the construction sector decreased by 2.3% as compared with January. The uncertain economic environment and financial problems continue to be the main factors limiting the activity in the construction branch, followed by insufficient demand. Construction activity forecasts for the next 3 months are more favorable.
The business climate in retail trade decreased by 1.9% in February. However, retailers have expressed optimism in their prognosis for the next three months.
February saw a 7.6% decrease in Bulgaria's service sector business climate. The Institute's survey shows a decreased demand for services over the last 3 months and relatively moderate expectations for the next 3 months
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria may lose 1.4 Billion Leva if the Territorial Plans for the Coal Plants are not ready
- » American Companies - in fourth place among Investors in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Fuel to Increase in Price to 3 leva while Lukoil makes 1 Billion 800 Million Excess Profit
- » January 1, 2025 - Bulgaria’s New Target Date for Entry into the Eurozone
- » Brain Business Jobs in Bulgaria Grow Strongly
- » Bulgaria is 43rd in the World in terms of Economic Freedom