EU to Mark Bulgaria's National Day This Week
Bulgarian national cuisine and a vivid cultural program will be presented this week at EU institutions in Brussels ahead of the country's National Day, March 3.
On Wednesday, an event entitled "Bulgaria: Land of Spirit and Letters" will take place at the European Parliament Yehudi Menuhin Space, including the performance of young musicians from Bulgaria and young musicians with Bulgarian roots from Ukraine, Moldova, Serbia and Macedonia.
The guests of the event will can enjoy traditional Bulgarian dishes during the cocktail.
Honored guests will be Margarita Popova, Vice President of the Republic of Bulgaria, Commissioner Kristalina Georgieva and Rainer Viyland, Vice-President of the European Parliament.
On March 1, Bulgarian Culture Minister Vezhdi Rashidov and the country's EU Commissioner Kristina Georgieva will open an exhibition named "Masters of Bulgarian Painting" at the Berlaymont building of the European Commission.
The guests of the Berlyamont even will be offered traditional Bulgarian dishes and wines.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EC is Preparing Criminal Proceedings against Bulgaria for Accessing Data from Criminal Record Certificates
- » The European Commission Started an Evaluation of the Bulgarian Recovery Plan
- » Nearly 60% of Bulgarians are Skeptical about Adopting the Euro
- » Bulgaria Is Late to Explain Its Position on N.Macedonia Says Diplomat
- » New German Government and Old Bulgarian "bad boy" Borissov
- » EC Opens Infringement Proceedings against 19 EU Member States, Including Bulgaria