Thaci: Serbia to Recognize Kosovo
Serbia will practically recognize Kosovo immediately with the signing of a new agreement between the two states in Brussels, according to Kosovo Prime Minister Hashim Thaci.
Thaci's statement made for the Prishtina-based newspaper Express comes three days after Serbia and its former province renewed their talks under massive EU pressure to settle their relations.
"Serbia is to accept Kosovo's independence declaration," the Kosovo PM said.
Kosovo declared its independence from Serbia 4 years ago, and has already been recognized by almost 90 states, including Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 171 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia warns the US of Severing Relations if Declared Sponsor of Terrorism
- » A Man Killed 11 People after a Family Dispute in Montenegro
- » Day 170 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Children with Disabilities are Abused in Ukrainian Orphanages according to the UN
- » Estonia Closes its Borders for Russians with Schengen Visas
- » European Funds Minister: Bulgaria to Receive BGN 3.7 Billion in the Coming Months from the Recovery Plan
- » Day 169 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Zelensky called on his Compatriots under Russian Occupation to Rise Up