China Donates BGN 15 000 for Bulgarian Flood Victims
The Chinese Embassy in Sofia has announced a BGN 15 000 donation to aid the victims of the floods that have hit Southern Bulgaria.
The funding from the Embassy of the People's Republic of China will be provided to the Bulgarian Red Cross, the Embassy said.
China's Ambassador to Bulgaria Guo Yezhou has offered China's condolences to the relatives of those who lost their lives.
He has sent a formal letter to that end to Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev and Prime Minister Boyko Borisov
Eight people were killed in Southern Bulgaria on Monday when the dam of the Ivanovo water reservoir broke as a result of the snow and rain and, as it has now emerged, the failure of the authorities to repair a crack in it for the past six years.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » North Macedonia's President: I will Not Negotiate History with Bulgaria
- » MFA Warned: Bulgarians with Dual Citizenship in Russia are Subject to Mobilization
- » Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Bulgarian Citizens should Hastily Leave Russia
- » Bulgaria’s MFA: The so-called Referendums in Ukraine will Not be Recognized
- » The Bulgarian Embassy in Kyiv is Working Again
- » US Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Central and Eastern Europe Robin Dunnigan Visits Bulgaria