Hillary Clinton to Visit Bulgaria for 2nd Time, Bill-less
Current US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's Sunday visit will be her second, both times without her husband Bill Clinton.
Her first visit was almos 14 years ago, during 1998, in her capacity as First Lady of the USA.
She came for the conference "Women of the 21st Century" at the invitation of then-Bulgarian President Petar Stoyanov and his wife Antonina.
Then Hillary travelled without her husband Bill Clinton. Upon Clinton's visit to Bulgaria as US President in 1999, he was not accompanied by his wife, but rather by his daughter Chelsea.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 70 Diplomats and Employees of the Russian Embassy are Leaving Bulgaria
- » Expelled Russian Diplomats are Leaving Bulgaria with their Families: 2 Flights are Taking Out more than 160 People Today
- » Ambassador Mitrofanova will Propose to Putin the Closure of the Russian Embassy in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria will not Fulfill the Russian Ultimatum
- » Black Smoke over the Russian Embassy in Sofia
- » Bulgarian MFA: Calls for Support for the Russian Military are Absolutely Unacceptable