Gazprom Tables USD 31 B Profits Q1-Q3 2011
Russian natural gas giant Gazprom announced it has pocketed a net profit of RUB 940.8 B for the first 9 months of last year.
The profit, worth some USD 31.05 B, is 40% more than that for the same period in 2010.
Gazprom has recorded a 32% increase in sales in the January-September 2011 period, predominantly in countries from the former USSR.
Due to fluctuations in the exchange rates, income from those countries has risen with 58%, compared to a 33% rise in sales.
The total amount of natural gas sold by Gazprom Q1-Q3 in 2011 is 371.8 B cubic meters.
At the same time, operational costs by the company have risen with 23% to USD 70 M, while the proportion of debt has risen to 20%, USD 34.5 M.
Using a long-term contract, Gazprom delivers more than 90% of the natural gas consumed in Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Storages in Europe are Filled with nearly 87% Natural Gas
- » "Bulgargaz" announces Tenders for the Supply of Liquefied Gas until 2034
- » Bulgaria is Giving Up on Long-Term Supplies from Gazprom
- » Bulgarian-Greek Gas Connection will be Operational from October 1
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: We Received a Response from Gazprom
- » Bulgaria’s Energy Minister: We will be Fine even without Gazprom, Gas will be Cheaper by 10%