Light Earthquake Registered in Southern Bulgaria
A light earthquake was registered Wednesday in southern Bulgaria.
The information was reported by the European Seismology Center.
The quake was of a 2.8 points magnitude on the Richter scale with an epicenter located 2 kilometers north of the town of Parvomay and 39 km east of the city of Plovdiv, at a depth of 2 km. It was recorded at 7:53 am.
There are no reports of injuries and material damages.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Code Yellow for Strong Winds in 10 Regions Today: Temperatures Drop to Minus 15° in the Coming Days
- » Light Precipitation in Western Bulgaria, Strong Wind in 18 Regions
- » From February 5: Arctic Cold sets in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: The Roads in the Areas of Sofia have been Treated against Icing
- » February in Bulgaria: From -12 to +20 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Two weeks of Winter with Snow and up to Minus 10 Degrees in some places