Norwegian Murderer Breivik Eager to Be Interviewed by Foreign Media
Anders Behring Breivik, the Norwegian who shocked the world by killing 77 innocent people in a single day, is willing to be interviewed by a foreign TV channel, it has been revealed.
However, Breivik's lawyer Geir Lippestad has advised his client against giving any media interviews, since "it is not wise to speak out before the trial".
The mass murder is following all TV coverage of his case, Lippestad has also told Verdens Gang.
Numerous Norwegian and foreign media outlets have expressed an interest in interviewing Behring Breivik in the high-security Ila prison near Oslo
The 32-year-old right-wing extremist has been in custody since the 22 July attacks in Oslo and at a youth camp on the island of Utoeya, in which he shocked the world by killing 77 people, mostly teenagers. Breivik is currently pending the opening of his trial on April 16.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Transgender and Tribal Women among the Recipients of India’s Top Civilian Awards
- » EU May Impose New Sanctions on Belarus as early as Monday
- » Poland Increases Security on Border with Belarus after Threat of Migrants Increases
- » Russia: For Third Day in a Row, More than 40,000 New Infections with COVID-19
- » Up to Three Years in Prison for a Fake COVID Certificate in Ukraine
- » A Record 1,178 Died of COVID-19 in Russia in the last 24 hours