Norwegian Murderer Breivik Eager to Be Interviewed by Foreign Media
Anders Behring Breivik, the Norwegian who shocked the world by killing 77 innocent people in a single day, is willing to be interviewed by a foreign TV channel, it has been revealed.
However, Breivik's lawyer Geir Lippestad has advised his client against giving any media interviews, since "it is not wise to speak out before the trial".
The mass murder is following all TV coverage of his case, Lippestad has also told Verdens Gang.
Numerous Norwegian and foreign media outlets have expressed an interest in interviewing Behring Breivik in the high-security Ila prison near Oslo
The 32-year-old right-wing extremist has been in custody since the 22 July attacks in Oslo and at a youth camp on the island of Utoeya, in which he shocked the world by killing 77 people, mostly teenagers. Breivik is currently pending the opening of his trial on April 16.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 347 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Scholz claims Western Weapons will Not Hit Russia
- » Britain Bans Migrants from Appealing Deportation
- » US shoots down Chinese Balloon, Beijing claims this Violates International Practices
- » Day 346 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Zelensky thinks Negotiations for EU can begin This Year, Germany has Evidence of War Crimes
- » Blinken Postponed his Visit to Beijing because of the Chinese Balloon
- » Initial Data after the Introduction of the Euro in Croatia: Inflation is Slowing Down