Bulgaria Bids Farewell to Beloved Actor Kosta Tsonev
Bulgaria bids Friday last farewell to beloved movie and theater actor, Kosta Tsonev.
The wake started at 10 am in the National Ivan Vazov Theater in downtown Sofia.
Tsonev passed away on January 25, at the age of 82.
The State Television, BNT, will broadcast parts of the ceremony, and will show in the evening, during prime time, the movie "The Man from La Mancha," where the actor portrays Don Quichotte, one of his emblematic roles.
Actor Kosta Tsonev was elected Member of the Parliament in the 39th and 40th General Assemblies on the ballot of the party of former Tsar and Prime Minister, Simeon Saxe-Coburg, National Movement for Stability and Prosperity, NMSP.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » An Early Warning system for Disasters and Accidents is being developed in Bulgaria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 60 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny with Rain only in the Southwestern Regions
- » Earthquake in Bulgaria with a Magnitude above 4.5
- » Bulgaria: 44% Increase in Water Bills is expected in Sofia Region
- » A Bulgarian was found Stabbed in the center of Athens