57% of Bulgarians Are Internet Users - Poll
The share of Bulgarians who declare themselves as Internet users has increased from last year's 51% to reach 57%, according to a poll conducted by MBMD.
90% of those who have declared they are Internet users have said they are online at least two or three days a week.
The share of Bulgarians who state they use the Internet to read news has decreased by 3%, reaching 34%. Approximately 10% play online games, while 10% listen to radio stations and watch TV.
Facebook and "google.com" are the most popular websites in Bulgaria, while the local video sharing site Vbox7 remains more popular in the country than Youtube.
Two private channels – bTV and Nova TV have the highest viewer numbers, followed by the state- owned Bulgarian National Television.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Today Marks 102 Years Since the Treaty of Neuily
- » Health Minister Katsarov's Promised 1 Million Tests for Students turned out to be 168,800
- » Shooting at a Bus in Kosovo, Young Students were Killed
- » Governor of New York has Issued a State of Emergency because of the New Covid Variant
- » Expert: News about New Variant “Omicron” are Concerning, but This is Not the End of the World
- » Pfizer and Moderna expect Data on Vaccine Protection against New Covid Variant Soon