Plevneliev Sworn In as President of Bulgaria
Rosen Plevneliev from the ruling center-right party GERB got sworn in as the President of the Republic of Bulgaria at 10.05 Eastern European Time on Thursday, January 19, 2011.
Plevneliev took his oath of office, and then kissed the cross in the hand of the head of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church, Patriarch Maxim.
After that he signed his oath; his Vice President, Margarita Popova followed suit with her oath of office.
- » Parliament Officially Goes into Election Vacations Until October 25 Inclusive
- » We are Celebrating the Feast of Aviation and the Bulgarian Air Force
- » After the Security Council: Bulgaria Urges Turkey to Suspend Military Operation in Syria
- » The Security Council will Meet Today Due to the Situation in Syria
- » 40% of the Roads in Bulgaria are in Poor Condition
- » Rosen Plevneliev: Northern Macedonia MUST Be in the EU, Macron is Wrong