Husband Confesses to Killing Missing Bulgarian Tax Official
Doremi Dzhorleva, a tax official in the northwestern Bulgarian town of Vratsa, who went missing about a week ago, has been found dead.
In a Friday interview, Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov explained that the information investigated so far revealed that the 43-year-old woman had been murdered by her husband.
"During the questioning at the Institute of Psychology at the Interior Ministry and after being subjected to a polygraph test, the husband made full confessions," Tsvetanov said.
The man led the police officers to the place where he had murdered his wife and had left the body behind.
Citing comments of Dzorleva's colleagues, private TV station bTV announced that the husband had been extremely jealous and the two had had many scandals.
The investigation into the case continues in cooperation with the District Prosecutor's Office in Vratsa.
- » At least Four Victims of a Suicide Bombing in Baghdad
- » Military Official Stabbed a Policeman in Plovdiv, probably after a Scandal for a Woman
- » Bulgarian Citizen was Arrested in France because of Suspicion of a Prepared Attack
- » Another School Shooting: 10 Dead and 10 Wounded in Texas
- » The Bulgarian Church Punished the Abbot, Caught Driving Drunk
- » A Man Scared Children at a School in Sofia (Updated)