Bulgarian Culture Minister Bashes Gay Community
Bulgaria's Culture Minister Vezhdi Rashidov has controversially slammed the gay community in an interview for a local magazine.
"I find the gays to be the most unpleasant community, since they combine the worst qualities of women and the most despicable qualities of men," Rashidov has told Biograph.
Rashidov's revelation came after he was asked whether he behaves in an authoritative manner towards women.
"I am not a domineering person, but I have a strong personality. I love it when women have a womanly nature...I can't stand it when a woman looks like a transvestite," the Culture Minister also said.
Rashidov, a prominent sculptor, remarked that he was the only contemporary Bulgarian artist whose work has never included the female body.
"I have always been attracted to drastic things," he admitted.
The Minister revealed that he draws portraits of people he loves in his spare time, including Al Pacino, John Lennon and Hristo Stoichkov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Experts: Omicron could Restart the Pandemic
- » Bulgarian Woman living in South Africa: There are more Cases in Europe than Here
- » 100 Heavy Trucks got Stuck on Hemus Highway, an Accident makes it Difficult to pass through Shipka
- » Bulgarian Doctor: If we don’t manage the Pandemic, we will become the Covid Ghetto of Europe
- » Omicron: 10 Bulgarian Citizens took off from an Airport in South Africa
- » Due to the Snow: Complicated Traffic Situation in Sofia