Bulgarian PM: Fiscal Stability Major Task in 2012
Preserving Bulgaria's fiscal and economic stability is among the main tasks of the government for 2012, Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov has declared on the first day of 2012.
Borisov wished all Bulgarians good health, patience, and endurance in 2012 "because they are going to need them", as cited by Focus.
The Bulgarian Prime Minister welcomed New Year's in his office in downtown Sofia in the company of two boxing champions from a Bulgarian orphanage.
Stoyan Karamanov, a five-time amateur boxing champion of Bulgaria, and Shaban Nadkov, a three-time boxing champion, who were with Borisov at New Year's Eve, come from the St. Nikolay Mirlikiyski orphanage in the southern city of Blagoevgrad, and are coached by Father Andon Shavulev.
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor