Marc Girardelli Makes Own Bulgarian Wine Brand
World-famed 5-time skiing champion Marc Girardelli has registered his own wine brand, released by Bulgarian wine producers Domaine Boyar.
The Austrian skier, who has won renown competing for Luxembourg, has long been connected to Bulgaria and has fallen in love with Bulgarian wine.
Among other things, Girardelli is an official face of Bulgarian top ski resort Bansko.
The Marc Girardelli wine is a coupage from syrah and the local Bulgarian grape variety rubin, yield 2010, and has been created by Domaine Boyar's Korten winery.
It is now available in Bulgaria and is set to be offered in ski resorts in Austria, Germany, as well as in Luxembourg.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Tips for Looking After Your Eyes in the Summer
- » Prince Harry and Meghan Will Receive Invitations for Brooklyn Beckham's Wedding
- » Demi Lovato is Engaged to Actor Max Ehrich
- » Why Is Mobile Gaming Increasingly Popular Worldwide?
- » The Avengers With a Sweet Message for Boy Who Saved His Sister From a Dog Attack
- » Ennio Morricone, the Oscar Winner Composer Dies at 91