Bulgaria's Final Agriculture Output up 13.5% Y/Y
The final output at basic prices of agriculture went up by 13.5% or BGN 8441 M, compared with a year ago.
These are the first estimates of Bulgaria's National Statistical Institute, prepared as of November, and published Tuesday.
The increase was mainly due to the rise in prices - by 15.9%.
The final output at basic prices in cereal crops amounted to BGN 2298 M. It had the highest share in the final output of agriculture (27.2%), followed by share of the final output of industrial crops (20.9%), livestock (13.3%) and animal products (13.2%).
In 2011, intermediate consumption increased by 13.7% as compared with a year ago mainly due to the increase of prices - by 8.8%. The most significant share of the intermediate consumption has feeding stuffs - 29.7% and energy and lubricants - 20.1%.
Added Value in agriculture rose by 13.1% as compared with a year ago, mainly due to the price increase - by 31.9%
Operating surplus/mixed income in agriculture went up by 21.5% as compared to the previous year, mainly due to the increase of subsidies by BGN 202 M.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Minister of Economy: Bulgaria will get away with the Recession, there will be a sharp Drop in Inflation
- » Rakia & Spirits Fest Sofia 2022
- » "Bulgargaz" offers Higher than announced Price of Natural Gas for December
- » The Bulgarian National Bank has doubled the Main Interest Rate
- » Bulgaria returns to Growth of Brain Business Jobs in 2021
- » InterContinental Sofia - The Only Hotel in Bulgaria to receive a Green Key Certificate 2022